Hair mask for a good hair day
Our hair has to suffer a lot in day to day life like daily exposure to the sun, weather change, stress, and pollution these things responsible for cutting your down in terms of hair fall or daily exposure tends to lose all the moisture from your hair and makes even more dry and frizzy, or many it’s just because of your normal daily habits which turn out be the worst enemy for your hair -hot water shower, excessive shampooing, ever styling, because of sulfate shampoo, in sulfate shampoo alcohol is also present there, which cause that hair ends to dry up more vigorously or by brushing your hair is the not correct way. Don’t worry here I am sharing the homemade hair mask because when it comes to your hair you will differently go for the best and this natural homemade hair mask is the best way to go for as in these hair masks they are felt with the goodness of nature and it doesn’t have any sort of side effect but please do check your allergies. So, try these easy breezy hair masks, which are easy to whip up and will work wonders on your hair.
BESAN AND CURD HAIR MASK –
FOR DRY HAIR –
Ingredients that you need- Besan, curd, and olive oil.
- mix 5 tablespoons of Besan and 5 tablespoons of curd along with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- apple the mixture of dry hair
- leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with sulfate-free shampoo
The Besan will strengthen your roots while the curd and olive oil will add moisture and shine.
EGG BESAN HAIR MASK –
FOR NORMAL HAIR
Ingredients that you need- Besan, an egg, and almond powder.
- mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour and 2 tablespoons of almond powder along with one egg white.
- mix it until it became a smooth mixture
- after it and wait for 30 minutes and then wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.
ALOE VERA HAIR MASK
Ingredients that you need fresh aloe vera gel
- mix 5 tablespoons of aloe vera gel in with 2 tablespoons of silicone and sulfate-free conditioner
- apply the mixture to hair with help of a wide-toothed comb
- leave it on for 20 minutes and wash it off with water.
BESAN -COCONUT HAIR MASK
FOR OILY SCALP
Ingredients that you need- Besan, grounded Methi seeds [ fenugreek seed], and coconut milk.
- Mix two tbsp each of Besan and ground Methi seeds in coconut milk.
- Massage this into your scalp and leave it on your hair for an hour.
- use sulfate-free Shampoo and condition post this.